Introducing AllergySmartz! A new food allergy app designed to help people communicate their food allergies and the precautions needed for safe food preparation to restaurant staff in foreign countries – despite language barriers!
- Available for both iPhone and Android.
- Once the app is downloaded, NO INTERNET ACCESS IS NEEDED for use! It’s ideal for when you are travelling abroad.
- Top 13 Allergens currently available. (Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soy, Peanuts, Legumes, Tree Nuts, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Molluscan Shellfish, Sesame, Mustard, and Corn.)
- 20 Languages currently available. (English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hebrew, Korean, Chinese, Romanian, German, Hindi, Filipino, Chinese, Bahasa Malay, Romanian, Arabic, Russian, Hungarian, Bahasa Indonesian, Japanese, and Vietnamese.)
- English is not required to use the application. Select any of 20 languages and translate into another of the 20 languages!
Co-Creators: Shirali Nigam & Arul Nigam
Medical Consultant: Dr. Robert Wood
Public Relations Strategist: Arul Nigam
Digital Marketing Advisor: Ishika Narain
Software Mentor: Rajarshi Nigam
Software Advisor: Krishna Chaganti
Hindi: Madhavendra Prasad
Russian: Deep Mathur
German: Rakesh Lal
French: Alexis Humphrey
Spanish: Kanika Tawakley
Italian: Neha Mathur
Portuguese: Manoel Rodrigues Pereira Neto
Turkish: Zeynep Gur
Korean: Miok Pak
Hebrew: Yehonatan Shiman
Hungarian: Kinga Roppanto
Romanian: Kinga Roppanto
Japanese: Sayaka Okano
Bahasa Indonesian: Junita Hutagaol
Vietnamese: Tuyen Nguyen
Arabic: Eman Haji
Filipino: Smita Sinha
Bahasa Malay: Aida Aris
Chinese: Mian Chen