- Check out AllergySmartz! AllergySmartz is a FREE food allergy app designed to help travelers communicate their food allergies/precautions for safe food preparation to restaurant staff in foreign countries – despite language barriers!
- AllergySmartz currently features the Top 13 Allergens and 20 different languages. AllergySmartz is even user-friendly to non-native English speakers! The App is available for both iPhone and Android, and NO internet access is needed to use it – making AllergySmartz ideal for travel abroad.
- Download AllergySmartz here:
Android Store: CLICK HERE
Apple Store: CLICK HERE
- Read our blog! Either click foodallergylowdown at the top of this page or click here.
- Walgreens’ Wal-dryl – whether you are traveling or just want to carry less Wal-dryl is a great substitute to Benadryl! It even comes in single doses!
- Allergy-Safe Nuts!
- Peanuts: http://www.americasbestnutco.com
- Brazil Nuts: https://www.neurogan.com/superfoods/nux-nuts/nux-brazil-nuts-1lb/
- Chestnuts: https://chestnutsrus.com/
- Pine Nuts: http://www.pinenut.com
- Almonds: http://www.fatunclefarms.com
- Hazelnuts: http://www.nutellausa.com
- Walnuts: http://www.fillmorefarms.com
- Pecans: http://www.friopecanfarm.com
- Pistachios: http://www.santabarbarapistachios.com
- Cashews: http://kingcashew.com
- Special Note about Cashews: We contacted the company to make sure they are allergy-safe, and while they stated they process only Cashew Nuts (and that is the only line), they waived liability for any potential health/allergic episodes. Depending on your comfort level after exploring the company for yourselves, we strongly recommend calling to make sure everything is allergy-safe.
- ***Any products recommended should ALWAYS be rechecked for updated allergen information prior to purchase. We are not liable – please be responsible and check again for yourself!